We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide. Information We Collect Through Your Use When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, order(s) placed, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person. We may access information for data caching and making the app faster.
- Call and SMS Data: Our website facilitates communication between Users and Customer Support. In connection with this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message and sending OTP(s).
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services. This information may be used to check network connection, receiving data from internet, prevent device from sleeping, enabling reading phone status and viewing Wi-Fi connection.
We may use the information we collect about you to
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of BodyClinic and to process contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online account. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
BodyClinic will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
We may also seek permission for our app’s collection and syncing of contact information from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system.
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.